greencubator will gather the most successful women leaders in clean, climate-friendly, and sustainable technology projects for an online conference on “Celebrating women in Ukrainian cleantech” on 5 February.
The conference, which takes place online from 10am to 2pm, aims to break stereotypes about women’s leadership in so-called “purely male” green industries.
The event is organised within the FINTECC project, initiated by EBRD with funding from the European Union, and in collaboration with TechUkraine and the Lviv Business School.
Among the topics of the conference are:
- Sustainable mobility & electric transport
- 3D printing for sustainability: from fashion to space
- Hydrogen as our energy security future
- Renewable energy
- Future of food and food safety
- Waste as treasure (waste management)
- Environmental monitoring for business and society.
greencubator will also announce the upcoming stages of the Climate Innovation Vouchers project, which aims to support companies working with innovations.
Registration is by the link: http://bit.ly/CleantechWomenUA. All those who register will receive a link to the Facebook and YouTube stream the day before the event.