How is eHealth changing the roll out of health care in the Eastern partner countries and what is the European Union doing to help? EU4Digital has carried out a campaign highlighting the project’s support for eHealth solutions in the partner countries, highlighting the vital importance of eHealth in the current pandemic and what we can expect in the years to come.
The campaign, which was promoted in local press and through social media, was built around a series of stories developed in cooperation with local media partners. These highlighted eHealth solutions implemented in the Eastern partner countries, the challenges they face, and the support of the European Union and its EU4Digital initiative.
You can read the stories here:
- Better care, better administration: Moldovan hospitals reap the benefits of automated information system
- eBaby in Ukraine: nine services in one to bypass bureaucracy at birth
- Modern digital platforms for a better pandemic response: the key role of data in tackling COVID-19 in Moldova
- Stay home, we will deliver medicines – digital initiative helps Georgian pensioners survive tough times
- How the pandemic accelerated the introduction of digital services in Georgia
- The digital doctor: how electronic health records are transforming health care in Ukraine
- The transformative power of eHealth technologies in the EU and the EaP,
- Bright future of possibilities for eHealth technology in spite of remaining challenges.
Through a series of infographic videos, social media posts highlighted the importance of eHealth, as well as showcasing successful innovations in the sector.