The EU4DigitalUA project supports Ukraine’s digital transformation and harmonisation with the EU Digital Single Market, including digital transformation, enhanced cyber security and data protection, implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, and broadband development.
The EU4DigitalUA programme is composed of the following six components:
- Interoperability and digital government infrastructure.
- Institutional strengthening and capacity development.
- Communication and public awareness.
- E-services development.
- Cyber security and data protection.
- Implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement telecommunication chapter and support to government on broadband development.
The Estonian e-Governance Academy (EGA) implement components 1, 4 and 5 (cybersecurity). Fundación Internacional para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (FIIAPP, Spain) will manage implementation of Components 2, 3 and 5 (data protection). Component 6 will be implemented in several procurement contracts.
EU4DigitalUA is a continuation of the EGOV4UKRAINE project, which developed and implemented a backbone for public e-services, the Trembita system, and the modern information system Vulyk for administrative service centres to support the provision of public services.