The 9th eTrade Network workshop will be held on 9-10 December. Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Workshop will be held remotely.
A wide variety of eTrade topics will be discussed, including:
- Review and update of eTrade Network action plan taking into consideration the proposals and perspective of the Eastern partner countries on 2020-2025 targets;
- Streamlining the Network Working Group (WG) activities by the election of WG Chairs and discussions of the plan for eTrade WGs cooperation in 2021;
- Overview of the current status, results achieved by the EU4Digital Facility and timeline for upcoming actions in eDelivery, eCustoms, eCommerce, DTC and Network activities;
- Showcases of the pilots in eDelivery and eCustoms, as well as the pilot concept in eCommerce activity;
- The implementation of the DTC pilot between the Baltic and the Black Seas, including the timeline and the possible ways of launching the programme.
Various participants will gather for the two-day workshop and share their knowledge and experience on eTrade-related questions. Participants include:
- European Commission representatives;
- Country representatives from the eTrade Network;
- Harmonising Digital Markets (HDM) coordinators from the Eastern partner countries;
- Civil Society Forum eTrade experts;
- EU4Digital Facility senior experts;
- EU4Digital Facility country coordinators from the Eastern partner countries.
Guest speakers from the European Commission (DG MOVE) and other experts will also present on:
- Electronic freight transport regulation and following EU actions;
- Digitalisation of TEN-T transport corridors;
- Integrated border management;
- European Union 2021 changes (customs and taxes) and following EU actions.