One of the leading European events on cybersecurity and digital trust, the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) will be held on 28, 29 and 30 January 2020 in Lille, France.
It is not only a forum which fosters reflection and exchanges among the European cybersecurity ecosystem but also a trade fair for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions. The last edition hosted about 10,000 visitors from 80 countries.
The theme for this year is: “Putting Human Beings at the Heart of Cybersecurity’.
FIC has the following objectives:
- OPEN UP THE CYBERSECURITY DEBATE by bringing together digital transformation players, risk management specialists, security experts, architects, developers, lawyers…
- To speed up the development of a EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY MARKET.
- TO PROMOTE innovation in the service of digital trust
- TO FOSTER a holistic approach of cybersecurity to support organisations in their digital transformation.
- TO PROMOTE a combined “top down” and “bottom-up” up approach to cybersecurity
- TO CREATE SYNERGIES between the different ecosystems by building bridges between the private and public sectors, between industry and the academia, and between roles and “trades”.