The inaugural StrategEast State and IT Eurasian Forum to take place on 4-5 November 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The event will become a unique platform for dialogue between the governments of the countries of the Eurasian region and the leaders of the global IT industry.
The StrategEast State and IT Eurasian Forum will gather together the global and the local representatives of the private sector, the governments and the financial institutions. It will provide a unique opportunity to discuss what needs to be done in order to enhance the innovative economy across the region, and to assist the Eurasian countries to integrate into the global economic and security system.
Above 150 Eurasian and global IT industry leaders, representatives of IT clusters, senior representatives of the Eurasian, USA and the EU governments and state agencies will take part in the event.
During the plenary and panel sessions, the participants will have an opportunity to discuss a number of topics of utmost importance for further development of the IT industry in the Eurasian countries:
- The IT industry in Eurasia – different paths, common challenges?
- Building the new economy in Eurasia
- IT business and social responsibility
- Is the new economy a remedy for corruption?
- The IT industry in Ukraine
- Tax regulation in the IT sector
- IPR in the Eurasian region
- Electronic payment systems regulation
- Legislative initiatives in the IT sphere
- Can tech unite Central Asia?