The EU4USociety project in Ukraine has announced the results of its call for projects on ‘Digital integration to EU’, aimed at strengthening the role, voice and capacity of civil society in the implementation of European norms, approaches and practices of digital development regulation in Ukraine.
Five organisations were selected among the 20 proposals and will implement the following projects in 2021:
- “Monitoring and advocacy of Annex XVII-3 on telecommunication services in the framework of Association Agreement implementation”, NGO “Ukrainian Centre for European Policy” (Kyiv)
- “Multi stakeholder dialogue on the Ukrainian way into the EU Digital Single Market”, NGO “European Media Platform” (Kyiv)
- “Research of Ukraine’s readiness to implement electronic consignment note (е-CMR) with EU countries”, NGO “Institute of analysis and advocacy” (Poltava)
- “Digital technologies and democracy: lessons from the European practice of countering malicious influence”, NGO “Ukrainian Foundation for Security Studies” (Kyiv)
- “How to find your own way to success in EU programmes for the implementation of digital innovation”, NGO “Agency of European innovations” (Lviv)
The EU-funded EU4USociety project aims to strengthen the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing current domestic, regional and global challenges. The project is implemented by the International Renaissance Foundation.