Developments in cross-border eCommerce and electronic trust services can be a game changer for businesses in the Eastern partner countries looking to develop their trade with neighbouring countries and the EU. In recent months, EU4Digital has carried out a series of pilot projects testing solutions in eCommerce, eDelivery and eSignature, which, applied across the region, can provide the keys to unlock the digital economy.
EU4Digital has carried out a campaign highlighting the impact of these pilot projects, and how they might be rolled out more extensively in the near future.
The campaign, which was promoted in local press and through social media, was built around a series of stories developed in cooperation with local media partners.
You can read the stories here:
- Cutting through the paper chain: EU opens the digital path to trade in Ukraine
- Click for trade: EU4Digital helping Azerbaijan to set up for eCommerce
- Just one click for the European market – how the EU supports eCommerce in Georgia
- Selling Armenian socks to Germany: EU4Digital bringing EU markets closer through eCommerce support
- eSignature: taking a step towards the digital future
- Setting the pace: Moldova among first Eastern partner countries to pilot cross-border eSignature
- eSignature: a key step connecting Georgia with the EU
- eSignature and Ukraine: leading the way towards faster and easier international business exchanges
The campaign was backed on social media, with a series of infographic videos highlighting the significance of the piloted solutions.